DIQQ - Amsterdam
What do you get?
- Salary €2.250,- (excl. holiday allowance)
- Internal trainings
- Bonus (OTE)
What is required?
- Academic work and think level
- Commercial and communication skills
- Living nearby Amsterdam/Utrecht
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages in word and writing
As a Resourcer at DIQQ, you are responsible for sourcing and qualifying candidates and presenting them to our clients. You will be supervised by - and work closely with - an experienced Recruitment Consultant who will teach you the recruitment profession "on the job". In addition, you will be trained during an intensive onboarding week so that you will learn the work as quickly as possible. Accurately keeping track of your own candidate pool in the ATS System is also part of this work. At DIQQ we have a lot of experience in recruitment and IT and we find it important to share the knowledge we have gained. That is why there are weekly internal training sessions that will ensure that you can grow in your position and become a Recruitment Consultant in the future. You will not only learn how to source and qualify candidates, but also how IT works and from which components / disciplines it is built. Our clients are mainly large and medium sized companies ranging from local government agencies to multinationals as well as start-ups and SME+ companies such as MediaMonks, Leaseplan, MyLaps, RedHotMinute, Creative Clicks, Wonderkind & Mollie.
- Consulting: Collaborative & Solution-oriented - Recruitment: Competitive & Thorough - LinkedIn: Boolean Search & Networking - Communication: Understanding & Articulate - Sales: Marketing & Process - IT: Technics & Programming - Network: Investing & Maintaining - Trainings: Development & Deepening
CRM / ATS
Michiel de Graaf
Managing Consultant & Founder
“As a Managing Consultant, I monitor all processes and I am the contact for all employees within the organization.”